CURANT had a 20 minute presentation that you can download on this page. A lot of questions from other cities raised, definitely from the cities applying for the second call.
A few questions from the attendees are listed here:
- How much is your investment budget?
- What happens if the cohousing doesn’t work between the buddy and refugee?
- How did you divide the project in work packages?
- How does the screening and matching of buddies and refugees happen?
- What background do volunteer buddies need to have?
Utrecht, Vienna and Antwerp discussed the future dissemination activities between the UIA cities. They already had some ideas for the implementation in the future, besides the formal dissemination activities from the UIA management.
“It was interesting to see different approaches on the topic of migration from different cities, but also that those approaches have all the same goal: giving every human being a dignified life”, says project manager Jolien De Crom.