There were 76 achieved interviews from the total of participants (101). Therefore, the results in this report are conceptualised over the total achieved interviews (76) not over the whole population.
Regarding general information:
- The age average of the interviewed people has been: 43,25
- The percent of migrant people who has been interviewed is: 30%
Regarding employment situation before the training:
- Most of the people were unemployed when they were selected to participate in MILMA project (88%) and the 19% of them were a long-term unemployed.
Regarding employment situation after the training:
- 51% found a job after the training, 36% keep looking for a job, 4% did not keep the job they found before/during the training (so now are unemployed), and 9% keep the same job they found before/during the training.
- 33% of the found jobs are related to the BC Lab training.
- 63% of the jobs had a period time under 6 months and the type of contract is variable. It is important to underline a representative lack of knowledge, about the type contract.
- In general, there is a big temporality in line with the national data.
Regarding active job search and satisfaction it is interesting to emphasis that:
- The 61% of people reported better job search skills after the training than the beginning of the BcLab.
- 66% of the people interviewed, said they were “satisfied” or “very satisfied” with the BcLab taken.
- Corresponding to the perception of improved job search skills, 66% of the people interviewed believe that the BcLab has had an impact on their employability (probability of being hired) either due to issues related to technical skills, the possibility of increasing the CV or by the transversal competences trained throughout the ETEI.