A must-read for all applicants! The UIA guidance is the main reference document of the Call and explains all the rules and requirements of an UIA project. It should therefore be read together with the Terms of Reference of the Call (see below).
A revised version of the guidance has been developed for Call 3, so please make sure to use this version while developing any project application. The UIA guidance is only available in English.
Besides the UIA guidance, the Application pack gathers all documents an applicant must consult while developing a project proposal.
- The Terms of Reference for Call 3 (including detailed descriptions of the four Call topics) are available in all EU languages. Select your language through the scroll-down menu below. Please note that the English version is considered as the reference version for the Call.
- The courtesy working document of the Application Form is aimed at facilitating the development of your proposal, but cannot be used to formally submit your project (see section Apply below). It is only available in English and contains detailed guidance for each field of the Application Form. This detailed guidance can also be found in all EU languages in the online Application Form. Please note that English will be used as the reference language
It is strongly recommended that applicants fill in the Application Form in clear English, although it may also be submitted in any of the official EU languages.
- The Technical Guidance EEP will guide you through the UIA online platform where your Application Form has to be filled-in and formally submitted.
- The Eurostat correspondence table is the main reference for the Eligibility check. Applicants are therefore strongly advised to check the spreadsheet and carry out an eligibility self-assessment before filling in the Application Form. In case of gaps, inconsistencies or doubts concerning the interpretation of the data included in this Eurostat spreadsheet, applicants are strongly advised to contact the UIA Permanent Secretariat.
- A self-assessment tool which should help interested applicants to ask themselves the right questions around the main criteria used during the Strategic assessment. Interested organizations will thus be able to identify the main strengths and weaknesses of their current project concept through a spider diagram consolidating the different answers. This tool could be used at different times during project development in order to check its progress.
In addition to the documents and tools available in this page, the Permanent Secretariat is currently organizing several information and support activities for potential applicants (Applicant seminars, webinars, one-to-one consultations, etc.). More information can be found here.
3rd Call for Proposals_Terms of ReferencePDF473.53 KB
3rd Call for Proposals_Application Form templateDOCX101 KB
Technical Guidance EEPPDF855.12 KB
Eurostat Correspondance Table-2017ZIP7.2 MB
3rd Call for Proposals_Self-assessment toolZIP60.96 KB
Template of the Subsidy ContractPDF725.58 KB
Template of UIA Partnership AgreementPDF753.79 KB
The submission of the Application Form and relevant annexes is 100% paperless through the use of UIA’s Electronic Exchange Platform (EEP). Applicants are strongly invited to register and create their Application Form early in the application process. Going through the different sections of the Application Form and reading the guidance for the different fields (available in all EU languages) will help applicants to better structure and design their project. The deadline for the submission of the Application Form is the 30th of March 2018 at 2pm CET.
To access the EEP and start your application, go here: